Cardiac Fellowship training program application process
The UC Davis Cardiovascular Fellowship Training Program is an affiliate of the Electronic Residency Applications Service (ERAS). We accept applications exclusively through ERAS; applications or supporting documents mailed directly to the University of California, Davis, are not acceptable.
We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) for this three-year fellowship. Please contact the NRMP for information on how to sign up for their services.
Cardiology Fellowship appointments calendar
- August 15, 2018
Deadline for submission of application and required documentation
- September - October 2018
- November 13, 2018
Rank submitted to Nation Resident Matching Program
- December 4, 2018
- July 1, 2019
Additional program information
- Four positions are available for Fellows who wish to obtain training in cardiovascular diseases.
- Each Fellow will complete three years of training.
- Requirements for International Medical Graduates at UC Davis Health System (PDF)
- Prerequisites are an M.D. or D.O. degree and completion of an approved residency in internal medicine. Residencies must be completed in the United States or Canada.
- Completed Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Current CV
- Three current letters of recommendation, one from your current training director
- Copy of ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- Photo (optional)