How to Apply
All applicants for admissions to the Health Informatics Program must first meet the requirements of Graduate Studies of the University of California.
The application for admissions can be found here: UC Davis Graduate Studies Application
- Complete online application
- Pay the application fee, $105.00 (domestic), $125.00 (international), payable online with credit card or e-check
- A Statement of Purpose
An essay explaining the reasons you would like to pursue an education in Health Informatics at UC Davis.
- A Personal/Professional History Statement
- Three letters of recommendation from academic or professional references submitted electronically within the application. Letters of recommendation are uploaded by the requested referee.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international students only)
Applications are reviewed by the Health Informatics Admissions Committee once all necessary documentation has been received and verified.
An interview is required for all applicants with the Chair of the Graduate Group in Health Informatics.
An in person interview is preferred, however an interview via telephone or other is available upon request.
***Please note: We DO NOT require the GRE as part of our admissions requirements***
After completing the online application, applicants will be sent information on how to upload their transcripts.
For additional information, visit: https://gradstudies.ucdavis.edu/prospective-students/admissions-application/submitting-your-transcripts