How to Apply
All applicants for admission to graduate study in Health Informatics must first meet the requirements of Graduate Studies of the University of California. Please review the entire Graduate Studies application process prior to beginning the online application.
- Complete online Application for Admission
- $90 (domestic), $110 (international) application fee, payable online with credit card or e-check
- Statement of purpose
- State reason for wanting to become a health informaticist
- Personal/Professional History Statement uploaded via the online application Web site
- Three letters of recommendation from academic or professional references submitted electronically in application software.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international students only, see: http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/informatics/admission/index.html)
***Please note: We DO NOT require the GRE as part of our admissions requirements***
After completing the online application, applicants will be sent information on uploading transcripts. Hard copies of transcripts are requested after acceptance to the program. For additional information see: https://gradstudies.ucdavis.edu/prospective-students/admissions-application/submitting-your-transcripts