Labor Relations Assistant Analyst
Business and Administrative Services; Staff Human Resources
FULL TIME; CAREER
UCSC strives to embrace diversity in all its forms; it strives to be an inclusive community that fosters an open, enlightened & productive environment.
Provides administrative and analytical support services to the Labor Relations Office.
· Related analytical, clerical, and administrative experience
· Ability to research, analyze and resolve problems, and accurately summarize results involving complex subjects
· Ability to handle conflict situations
· Ability to interpret and explain in a clear and concise manner university policy, procedures and union contracts
· Ability to create, organize and maintain complex filing systems
Position is open until filled.
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO USE THE UCSC ON-LINE PROCESS
View full job description and access on-line application: https://jobs.ucsc.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=62805
To ensure review of
application materials by the hiring unit they must be submitted electronically
via the Staff Employment Opportunities web site (http://jobs.ucsc.edu
) on or before the initial review date. Computers are
available at the UCSC Staff Human Resources office located at