- Provide new and existing employees with a safe work environment. Adhere to union contracts regarding ergonomics
- Ensure employees attend ergonomic classes/training.
- Ensure new employees have a work station evaluation within one week of start date.
- Complete a workstation evaluation annually with employees, or as a result of a workstation move.
- Participate in ergonomic evaluations.
- Implement ergonomic recommendations/process change orders time
- Provide department management/personnel with pertinent information received at quarterly meetings.
- May be selected as department "trainer" for office ergonomics.
- Communicate ergonomic concerns to supervisor and/or designated trainer.
- Participate in workstation evaluations, department safety meetings and training.
- Comply with ergonomic changes/recommendations.
- Serve as ergonomic program trainers and as a resource for all office ergonomic issues.
- Develops training material.
- Provides workstation valuations, advice for improving workstation design and for selection of equipment.
- Tracks and maintains documentation.