The Employee & Labor Relations unit provides direction and advisory services to UC Davis Health System employees in the administration of collective bargaining agreements and the state Higher Education Employer-Employee Relations Act (HEERA). The health system is represented at the bargaining table by members of the Compensation unit. The Employee & Labor Relations unit provides interpretive services for contracts and institutional matters raised by exclusive and non-exclusive employee representatives. Information sources on collective bargaining and answers to commonly asked questions, news and status reports are listed below. If you still can't find the answers to your questions, please contact Employee & Labor Relations at (916) 734-3362.
- Information Sources include:
- UC Office of the President, Office of Labor Relations maintains a comprehensive site containing current news, background information, historical review, information about the representation election process, collective bargaining status reports and answers to frequently asked questions.
- The Public Employment Relations Board (PERB) is a quasi-judicial administrative agency charged with administering the collective bargaining statutes covering employees of University of California.
- HEERA Definitions
- Collective Bargaining Contracts
- Collective Bargaining Glossary of Terms
- FAQ's About Union Representation
- Key Information About Collective Bargaining
- UC Davis Access Policy