Harassment is verbal or physical conduct that...
- denigrates or shows hostility toward a person or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates;
- creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment;
- unreasonably interferes with an individual's work performance; or
- otherwise adversely affects an individual's employment opportunities
and is based upon...
Harassing conduct may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- epithet slurs
- negative stereotyping
- written or graphic material (including the internet) that denigrates or shows hositility
- threatening, intimidating, hostile or offensive treatment