Employee Health Services pre-employment forms
Employee Health Services post offer forms, All UC Davis Health System employees are required by Title 22 and JCHCO to have a health clearance before the start date of employment.
Human Resources or Nurse Recruitment will schedule an employee physical exam. An hour should be allowed for this evaluation, thus consists of a health history; a physical examination, labs and a TB skin test. Employee Health Services gives vaccines for Measles , Rubella, Mumps and Varicella, Tetanus/Diptheria, TDAP. Hepatitis B vaccination is recommended for employees with patient care or researchers. The health system requires all employees to be immune to both Rubella (German measles) and Rubeola (measles). We provide these vaccines free of charge.
- Employee Health Services Information Sheet
- Mandatory Requirements for UC Davis Health System Pre-employment Health Clearance (pdf)
- New Hire Packet Forms (pdf)
- Outside Clearance Form (pdf)
- Clearance Requirement Form (pdf)
- School of Medicine New Hire Packet (pdf)
- School of Medicine Basic Employee Health Services Clearance Packet (pdf)