Health Affairs Contracts
Health Affairs Contracts processes the following types of agreements for the UC Davis Health System (Hospital, School of Medicine, and School of Nursing):
- Service agreements, unrelated to research
- Independent consultant agreements, unrelated to research
- Independent contractor agreements, for professional services, unrelated to research. For School of Medicine Departments, all non-medical, professional independent contractor agreements should be processed through Campus Purchasing utilizing a DAFIS purchase requisition
- Affiliation agreements
- Training agreements
- Facility transfer agreements
- Intergovernmental Personnel Act (IPA) agreements (UC Davis Health System employee working at a federal government site under the auspices of the federal government at the federal government’s request)
- Task Orders on the Basic Ordering Agreement with the VA which involve medical services requested by VA at the VA Northern California Health Care System, UC Davis Health System VA Merit Award research support staff salary, benefits and indirect costs and UC Davis Health System shared personnel resources at the Clinical and Translational Science Center ("CTSC") Clinical Research Center (“CCRC”)
- Expert witness agreements when primary to course and scope of faculty appointment.
- Rights and reimbursement of expenses affiliated with contracts and service agreements
- Facility use agreements and permits of less than one year in duration
- Data Use Agreements involving the disclosure of patient health information
- Confidential Disclosure Agreements
Note: The UC Davis Health System Purchasing office will continue to provide support for the equipment and supply purchases for UC Davis Medical Center. Campus Purchasing will continue to process all equipment and supply orders generated in DAFIS with School of Medicine campus funding.
In instances where there are competitive bidding requirements, the UC Davis Health System Purchasing office will be servicing these needs for both UC Davis Medical Center and the School of Medicine.
Please complete the following form when requesting an agreement, instructions are built into each field of the document and may be viewed by holding the mouse over the indicated field: