Medical Education Building and Library naming opportunities
UC Davis welcomes gifts from individuals, corporations and charitable foundations. Gifts of cash, stock and real estate are all appreciated. Naming opportunities will support:
- Public areas, including the atrium and lobby, student commons and campus courtyard.
- Medical education space, such as lecture halls, laboratories and conference rooms.
- Clinical simulation laboratories, which comprise the robotics, intensive care and catheterization labs.
- Medical library, including the media resources center, workstations and study rooms.
- Nursing education program, which will house faculty offices and workstations.
- Distance education space, which will comprise a production studio, a pre-production room and voice-over room.
- Health technology research, which will include a reception area and conference rooms.
Center for Education and Medical Library
Attn: Elizabeth Abad
Health Sciences Development
UC Davis Health System
4900 Broadway, Suite 1150
Sacramento, CA 95820
If you have questions, please contact Elizabeth Abad directly at (916) 734-9416 or email@example.com.
UC Davis Health System is recognized as a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) public charity by the Internal Revenue Service. Your gift to the UC Davis Health System's Education Building and F. William Blaisdell, M.D., Medical Library qualifies as a charitable deduction for federal tax purposes as permitted by law.