Thank you for your interest in the University of California, Davis Network of Affiliated Family Medicine Residency Programs. The primary objective of the Family Medicine Residency Network is to provide a rich graduate experience in family medicine which implements the principles of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education, and the American Board of Family Practice.
Our goal is to train high-quality family physicians to meet the health care needs of California, to practice with medically underserved populations and to be leaders in their medical communities. The UCD Family Medicine Residency Network includes seven separate programs:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced
- Valley Family Medical Center, Modesto
- Mercy Medical Center, Redding
- Shasta Community Health Center, Redding
- University of California, Davis Medical Center, Sacramento
- San Joaquin General Hospital, Stockton
- David Grant USAF Medical Center, Travis Air Force Base
Our affiliated program at Travis AFB does not participate in the NRMP (military match only).