UC Davis health facilities affected by the Fix 50 project
If you have a UC Davis appointment scheduled in the period from late April to late June at one of the clinic locations listed here, please consider adding extra drive time to reach your appointment on time.
The Caltrans Fix 50 highway project is expected to affect multiple freeways and arteries serving Sacramento, and to cause delays of one hour or more.
Backups on surface streets are also expected.
Immediately surrounding UC Davis Medical Center:
- UC Davis Medical Center, 2315 Stockton Blvd.
- UC Davis Children’s Hospital, 2315 Stockton Blvd.
- Lawrence J. Ellison Ambulatory Care Center, 4860 Y St.
- UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center, 4501 X St. or 2279 45th St.
- Same-Day Surgery Center, 4845 2nd Ave.
- Glassrock Building, 2521 Stockton Blvd.
- Cypress Building, 2221 Stockton Blvd.
- Shriners Hospital, 2425 Stockton Blvd.
- MIND Institute, 2825 50th St.
- Behavioral Health Center, 2230 Stockton Blvd.
- Children’s Behavioral Health Center, 2248 Stockton Blvd.
Other sites in Sacramento:
- UC Davis Medical Group 2825 J St.
- UC Davis Medical Group, 2000 O St.
- UC Davis Spine Center, 3301 C St.
- UC Davis Sports Medicine, 2805 J St.
- UC Davis Medical Group, 500 University Ave.
- UC Davis Eye Center satellite office, 77 Cadillac Drive