Co-Sponsored by the Clinical and Translational Science Center (CTSC) and the Grant Research and Navigation Team, UC Davis School of Medicine Office of Research
October 3rd and October 10th (2 days)
9:00 am to 4:00 pm (lunch provided)
MIND Institute Auditorium
2825 50th Street, Sacramento
Agenda - Day 1 (October 3, 2013)
Agenda - Day 2 (October 10, 2013)
This two-day workshop (designed for faculty, researchers and postdocs) will establish the strategies needed to develop successful grant proposals, both for individual and multi-investigator awards, and how to develop and sustain a long-term research program. Attendees will participate through hands-on exercises and discussions designed to turn information into usable knowledge.
Register now to reserve a seat.
Questions? Please contact Cheryl Busman at email@example.com or (916) 703-9230.
UC Davis Resources
- Clinical and Translational Science Center (CTSC)
- Clinical Trials at UC Davis Health System
- Clinical Trials Resource Group Clinical Research Guidebook
- Office of Medical Research
- Research at UC Davis Health System
- UC Davis Office of Research
- F. William Blaisdell, M.D., Medical Library
- University Writing Program
- Egghead - Egghead is a research blog. It offers news stories, video, audio clips on major research-related topics from UC Davis. The name was inspired by Robert Arneson's Egghead sculptures on campus.
- Community Engagement Consultation Service