Co-Sponsored by the Clinical and Translational Science Center (CTSC) and the Grant Research and Navigation Team, UC Davis School of Medicine Office of Research
October 3rd and October 10th (2 days)
9:00 am to 4:00 pm
MIND Institute Auditorium
2825 50th Street, Sacramento
This two-day workshop (designed for faculty, researchers and postdocs) will establish the strategies needed to develop successful grant proposals, both for individual and multi-investigator awards, and how to develop and sustain a long-term research program. Attendees will participate through hands-on exercises and discussions designed to turn information into usable knowledge. More details will be provided as they become available.
Questions? Please contact Cheryl Busman at email@example.com or (916) 703-9230.
UC Davis Resources
- Clinical and Translational Science Center (CTSC)
- Research at UC Davis Health System
- UC Davis Office of Research
- UC Davis School of Medicine Sponsored Programs
- F. William Blaisdell, M.D., Medical Library
- University Writing Program
- Egghead - Egghead is a research blog. It offers news stories, video, audio clips on major research-related topics from UC Davis. The name was inspired by Robert Arneson's Egghead sculptures on campus.
- Community Engagement Consultation Service