The goal of the Mentoring Program is to develop reciprocal, interactive relationships between junior and senior faculty that provide a context of broad support in which junior faculty are successful in achieving their own and the institution's goals.
To participate in the mentoring program, please contact your Department Director of Faculty Development (PDF).
- Career Mentoring Handbook (template in PDF)
- Individual Development Plan (Word)
- Mentorship Agreement (Word)
- Mentoring Update Worksheet (Word)
- Dossier Outline (Word)
- Departmental Academic Personnel Resource (template in Word)
- Mentoring Bibliography (Word)
Questions? Please contact faculty development at (916) 703-9230.