How do I get construction jobs at the UC Davis Med Center?
- Contractors interested in construction projects at the Med Center are encouraged to review online and print publications for advertisements of projects. 
- Contractors who are new to the Med Center and would like to be considered for construction projects (<$50,000) can complete and submit the Contractor Profile Form, as well as review our business mixer handout.
- All contractors must possess a current, active and in good standing California contractor's license at time of submitting the proposal or bid as well as registered with the Department of Industrial Relations (DIR).

What is OSHPD?
- OSHPD stands for the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development.
- OSHPD reviews and inspects health facility construction projects.