Ophthalmic Imaging Center
|Ophthalmic Imaging Center
The UC Davis Health System Eye Center’s Ophthalmic Imaging Center offers Northern California physicians advanced digital imaging technology for the most accurate, precise and timely evaluation of complex eye diseases. We accept referrals from the general ophthalmic community with interpretation from our team of specialists.
We provide the following imaging services:
• Confocal Microscopy
• Slit Lamp Biomicrography
• Gonio Photography
• Specular Microscopy
• Anterior Segment Optical Coherence Tomography
• Anterior Segment Videoangiography
• Heidelberg Retina Tomography (HRT)
• Spectral Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (SD-OCT)
• Fluorescein Angiography
• Indocyanine Green (ICG) Angiography
• High Speed Fluorescein and ICG Videoangiography
• High Resolution, Stereoscopic Fundus Photography
• Autofluorescence Imaging
• Ultra-wide field, pediatric fundus imaging
• Complex Biometry-Silicone filled eyes, Staphyloma, etc.
The Diagnostic Ultrasound service at the Eye Center uses standardized echography, an important adjunct to computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It is essential in diagnosing vitreoretinal disorders, tumors of the eye and orbit, and eye trauma.
• Diagnostic Ascan
• Immersion Ascan
• UBM Bimicroscopy- High Frequency Anterior Chamber Ultrasound
To refer a patient to the ophthalmic imaging center for services, please open the request form below, fill-in the requested test(s) and fax to (916) 734-6992. Please also click on the “contact us” link to the right to schedule an appointment.
• Ophthalmology Imaging Center Referral
• Ophthalmology Ultrasound Request Form
Ophthalmic Imaging Center Staff:
Equipped to serve the growing needs of the region, the center employs a full-time staff of CRA’s, Imaging Specialists, a Certified Diagnostic Ophthalmic Sonographer and a Registered Ophthalmic Ultrasound Biometrist.