Ophthalmic Imaging Center
The UC Davis Health System Eye Center’s Ophthalmic Imaging Center offers Northern California physicians advanced digital imaging technology for the most accurate, precise and timely evaluation of complex eye diseases.
We accept referrals from the general ophthalmic community and results are immediately available during regular business hours. Interpretive reports by appropriate specialists are available as needed.
We provide the following imaging services:
- Confocal Microscopy
- Slitlamp Biomicrography
- Anterior Segment Optical Coherence Tomography
- Heidelberg Retina Tomography (HRT)
- Spectral Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (SD-OCT)
- Fluorescein Angiography
- Indocyanine Green (ICG) Angiography
- High Resolution, Stereoscopic Fundus Photography
- Autofluorescence Imaging
Ultra-wide field, pediatric fundus imaging
- A-Scan – Immersion / Diagnostic
- UBM – High Frequency Anterior Chamber Ultrasound
To refer a patient to the ophthalmic imaging center for services, please open the request form below, fill-in the requested test(s) and fax to (916) 734-6992. Please also click on the contact us link to the right to schedule an appointment.
Ophthalmic Imaging Center Staff
Equipped to serve the growing needs of the region, the center employs a full-time staff of certified imaging specialists, as well as a Registered Ophthalmic Ultrasound Biometrist.