Mark Sutter, M.D.
- Division of Medical Toxicology Director
- Director of Fellowship Programs
- Toxicology Fellowship Director
University of Vermont
Emergency Medicine, University of California - Davis
Emory - Centers for Disease Control
Toxicity of pesticides
Toxicity of cardiovascular medication
- Adams JY, Sutter ME, Albertson TE. The Patient with Asthma in the Emergency Department. Clin Rev Allergy Immunol. 2011 May 20. [Epub ahead of print]
- Sutter M, Tereshchenko N, Rafii R, Daubert GP. Hemodialysis Complications of Hydroxocobalamin: A Case Report. J Med Toxicol. 2010 Mar 30.
- Albertson TE, Walker VM Jr, Stebbins MR, Ashton EW, Owen KP, Sutter ME. A population study of the frequency of high-dose acetaminophen prescribing and dispensing. Ann Pharmacother. 2010 Jul;44(7):1191-5. Epub 2010 Jun 15
- Brown J, Sutter ME, Algren DA, Thomas JD, Ragone S, Schier JG, Geller RJ. The role of a poison control center in identifying and limiting an outbreak of foodborne botulism. Am J Prev Med. 2010 Jun; 38(6): 675-8
- Sutter ME, Hon SL, Chang AS, Schwartz MD, Algren DA, Schier JG, Lando J, Lewis LS. Transportation-related hazardous materials incidents and the role of poison control centers. Am J Prev Med. 2010 Jun;38(6):663-6
- Sutter ME, Bronstein AC, Heard SE, Barthold CL, Lando J, Lewis LS, Schier JG. The role of clinical toxicologists and poison control centers in public health. Am J Prev Med. 2010 Jun;38(6) 658-62
- Sutter ME, Turnipseed SD, Diercks DB, Samuel P, White RH. Venous ultrasound testing for suspected thrombosis: incidence of significant non-thrombotic findings. J Emerg Med. 2009 Jan;36(1):55-9
Click here for a PubMed search listing recent publications by Dr. Sutter.
Click here for additional information about Dr. Sutter.