Nathan Kuppermann, M.D., M.P.H.
Professor, Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics
- Bo Tomas Brofeldt Endowed Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine
- Steering Committee - Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN)
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
University of California San Francisco
Pediatrics, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Boston Children's Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Infectious disease emergencies in children including: bacteremia, bronchiolitis, meningococcemia, utility of laboratory tests
- Management of pediatric trauma: utility of x-rays and laboratory tests
- Diabetic ketoacidosis in children
- Multi-variate statistical modeling
International travel, writing, tennis, basketball
Click here for a PubMed search listing recent publications by Dr. Kuppermann.
Click here for additional information about Dr. Kuppermann