David Barnes, M.D.
Director, Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Emergency Medicine
Oregon Health & Science University
Emergency Medicine, University of California - Davis
- Simulation/Virtual Care Medicine
- Black H, Sigal D, Barnes D, et al. A 25-Year-Old Patient with Spontaneous Hemothorax. Chest 2005;128(4):3080-3.
- Vandenbark AA, Finn T, Barnes D, et al. Diminished frequency of IL-10-secreting, T-cell receptor peptide-reactive T-cells in multiple sclerosis patients might allow expansion of activated memory T-cells bearing the cognate BV gene. Jnl Neurosci Rsch. 2001;66(2):171-6
- Vandenbark AA, Culbertson N, Finn T, Barnes D, et al. Human TCR as antigen: Homologies and potentially cross-reactive HLA-DR2-restricted epitopes within the AV and BV CDR2 loops. Crit Rev Immun. 2000;20(1):57-8
- Vandenbark AA, Barnes D, et al. Differential susceptibility of human Th1 v. Th2 cells to induction of anergy and apoptosis by ECDI/antigen-coupled antigen-presenting cells. Intern Immun. 2000;12(1):57-66
- Chou YK, Bourdette DN, Barnes D, et al. IL-7 enhances antigen-specific human T-cell response by increasing expression of IL-2R alpha and gamma chains. Jnl Neuroimmun. 1999;96(1):101-11
Click here for additional information about Dr. Barnes.