Clinical Translational Science Center (CTSC) Map and Directions
"Use the door on the LEFT to enter the building, press the buzzer and listen for the click that unlocks the door."
NOTE: Although the address of the CTSC is Stockton Blvd., the entrance is on the back (East side) of the building.
From Davis and West Sacramento
- Take Interstate I-80 east and continue on I-80E/US-50E
- Take Exit 7 for 34th Street in Sacramento, and turn right on 34th
- Turn left onto Broadway and continue until you pass the intersection of Stockton Blvd. and Broadway
- Immediately behind the shopping center on the northeast corner (left-hand side) of the intersection, there is a sign that marks UCDMC Parking Lot 30 and the entrance to the CTSC
- Turn left at the sign and drive ahead until you see the CTSC Building on the left, and the parking lot on the right
From Folsom and Rancho Cordova
- Take Highway 50 west to Exit 8 for 65th St.
- Turn left onto 65th St.
- Take the 1st right onto Broadway.
- Continue past the intersection of Broadway and 49th St.
- Before you reach the next intersection (Stockton Blvd.), there is a sign (right-hand side of the road) that marks UCDMC Parking Lot 30 and the entrance to the CTSC
- Turn right at the sign and drive ahead until you see the CTSC Building on the left, and the parking lot on the right