What Can CTSC Biomedical Informatics Do for You
The CTSC Biomedical Informatics group focuses on:
- Data retrieval from the EMR
- Database development and maintenance
- Data management
- And training
The team provides, and maintains various research tools to make the process of research easier.
Did You Know...
- Cohort Discovery has access to ~2 million patient records in EMR.
- UCRex Data Explorer (Five UCs) is ~12 million patient records.
- PURE/Experts (formerly SciVal) has profiles for over 1200 UC Davis Faculty including the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine.
- REDCap has over 211 research projects currently in production and over 580 active users.
- Cohort Discovery has been queried over 6900 times since its installation back in October of 2009.