Contact the CTSC Concierge to:
- Arrange for a consultation about CTSC services
- Check on the progress of requests for CTSC services
- Get assistance with the process for the NIH Public Access Policy for publications
- Schedule a presentation about CTSC services for your department or group
- Locate forms, documents and information on the CTSC website
- Provide questions and comments about CTSC services
There are three primary ways to access the CTSC Concierge Service:
- Email the service desk directly at ConciergeCTSC@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu.
- Click the concierge button below.
- Phone the concierge desk at (916) 703-9128.
Requests for the Research Bioethics service are made by directly contacting the Research Bioethics director, Mark Yarborough, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CTSC provides access to a wide variety of Facilities, Cores, and Resources .
The UC Davis Health System offers a wide variety of resources to assist investigators in the conduct of research. You can access the Catalog of Assets for Translational and Clinical Health Research (CATCHR), a national consortium of resources.
Boilerplate text for grant applications is provided on the CTSC website.
Included are descriptions for:
- Clinical and Translational Science Center
- Biomedical Informatics
- Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design
- Clinical Research Center
- Community Engagement
- Pilot Translational and Clinical Studies
- Regulatory Knowledge and Support
- Research Ethics
- Research Education, Training, and Career Development Program
- Translational Technologies, Methodologies, and Resources
To be sure you have accurate information about resource availability and cost to include in the budget, it’s important to discuss your project with CTSC staff BEFORE submitting a grant application. Contact the research services concierge for more information.
Text for attributing the use of CTSC resources in manuscripts and presentations is provided on the CTSC website.
The NIH Public Access Policy requires that manuscripts citing the CTSC grant(s) be submitted electronically to PubMed Central upon acceptance for publication. Failure to do so may delay the processing of all grant awards linked to the article. Visit the NIH Public Access page to learn more about this policy.
The CTSC maintains an event calendar on its website. The CTSC Biomedical Informatics program offers training sessions on creating REDCap databases and using the Cohort Discovery and Data Explorer tools.
- General information about REDCap.
- Reservations for REDCap training.
- Specific information, online tutorials, and class schedules for Cohort Discovery.
- Reservation form for Cohort Discovery training.
- Specific information and tutorials for UC Rex Data Explorer. Training for UC Rex is included in the Cohort Discovery training sessions.
The CTSC sends out announcements of funding opportunities and events. To have your email address put on our listserv, send your request to email@example.com.
The CTSC publishes a newsletter twice yearly that features stories and information about UC Davis translational research. Editions are distributed by email and posted on our website; print versions are available.
To have your email address put on our listserv, send your request firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CTSC Clinical Research Center (CCRC) is located on the Health System campus.
2221 Stockton Blvd., Suite D
Visit the CCRC web page and download the program brochure to learn more about services offered at this new location. We also have a patient brochure that provides practical information for those participating in clinical studies at the CCRC.