Building research teams of the future to improve human health.
Working together as a national consortium, CTSA institutions share a common vision to improve human health by transforming the research and training environment to enhance the efficiency and quality of clinical and translational research. The CTSA program is supported by the National Center for Advancing Translational Science (NCATS), part of the National Institutes of Health. The CTSA program has the following overriding objectives:
- Provide a comprehensive array of essential tools and services to spark clinical and translational research.
- Ensure the training of a well prepared workforce of trainees, staff, and investigators.
- Effectively communicate the many tools, services, and training opportunities to ensure innovative translational science advances that will improve human health.
Who We Serve
The CTSC provides a wide range of services and tools to assist research teams across the campus and with our affiliated partners:
- UC Davis colleges, centers, and institutes
- Community-based organizations and their constituents
- Industry sponsors
- Undergraduate and graduate student and their mentors, and trainees at all levels
- Clinical research coordinators
- Research administrators