The Center for Reducing Health Disparities has produced a number of publications that address inequities in health for racial/ethnic/language minority populations, as well as curriculum development, and the mapping of disparities through the use of GIS.
Principles of Community Engagement: 2nd Edition
The NIH National Center for Research Resources introduces the second edition of Principles of Community Engagement.
This edition was developed as a partnership among the National Institutes of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Health Resources and Services Administration, other federal agencies, academic institutions, community organizations and individuals who are committed to advancing community engagement. Through the presentation of tools and success stories, Principles of Community Engagement (Second Edition) provides public health professionals, health care providers, researchers and community-based leaders and organizations with both the theoretical framework and practical guidance for engaging partners in projects to advance health science and benefit communities nationwide.
To access an online HTML version of this book, visit www.atsdr.cdc.gov/communityengagement.
To access a PDF version of this book in English click here.
To access a PDF version of this book in Spanish click here.
Si quiere una copia de este libro en español en formato de PDF precione aquí.
- Latino Population Report of the California Reducing Disparities Project (CRDP) Community-Defined Solutions for Latino Mental Health Care Disparities
- Soluciones Definidas por la Comunidad para Reducir Disparidades (Español)
- Building Partnerships: Conversations with Communities about Mental Health Needs and Community Strengths
- Building Partnerships: Conversations with Latina/o and Asian-American Parent Advocates about Mental Health Needs and Community Strengths
- Building Partnerships: Conversations with Latina/o Migrant Workers about Mental Health Needs and Community Strengths
- Community Needs, Concerns, and Perceptions About Health Research: Findings From the Clinical and Translational Science Award Sentinel Network
- Building Partnerships: Conversations With Native Americans About Mental Health Needs And Community Strengths
- Building Partnerships: Conversations With Lgbtq Youth About Mental Health Needs And Community Strengths
- Kev Koom Tes: Kev Txuas Lus Nrog Cov Hmoob Txog Ntawm Zej Zog Tej Kev Txhawj Xeeb Thiab Kev Huaj Vam
- Building Partnerships: Conversations With The Hmong About Mental Health Needs And Community Strengths
- Building Partnerships: Conversations With African Americans About Mental Health Needs And Community Strengths