Cardiovascular Nursing Review
Day 1: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Day 2: 8 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
Comprehensive Cancer Center auditorium
Course # 08989
This course will review:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome and Percutaneous Coronary Interventions: Epidemiology of ACS and reperfusion strategies
- Structural Heart Percutaneous Coronary Interventions: Techniques utilized for CAD and structural heart disease
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Pathophysiology of aortic stenosis and it’s repair
- Congestive Heart Failure: Signs and symptoms of CHF and the current treatment modalities
- Cardiac Devices: Explanation of the differences between the types of devices
- Ventricular Assist Devices: Patient selection criteria and function of the VAD
- Peripheral Arterial Disease/Interventions: Techniques used in the lower extremities
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: Coronary artery bypass surgery/valve surgery and potential post-procedure complications
- Electrophysiology Studies: Ablation techniques utilized and potential post-procedure complications
C.E. contact hours
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP 26, for 9.5 contact hours.
Attendees will not receive C.E. credit if they are more than 20 minutes late; no partial credit can be awarded.
Please select a class date above and complete the registration form. If using a credit card, submit the registration form and phone in your credit card number to (916) 734-9790. If paying by check, please print the registration form, attach your check made payable to UC Regents dated for the date of the class, and mail to:
Center for Professional Practice of Nursing
4900 Broadway, Suite 1630
Sacramento, CA 95820
Registrations are confirmed only if deposit or fee is provided with registration form.
UC Davis employees
$25 registration deposit. Registration deposit is returned upon completion of class. Cancellation must be requested five days prior to class date to receive deposit refund.
$100 registration fee. Cancellation must be requested five days prior to class date to receive a full refund. A $25 service fee will be charged after this date.
Persons with disabilities
Individuals needing special accommodations may call the Center for Professional Practice of Nursing at (916) 734-9790.
Parking is available in parking lots 4, 12 and 17 with a UC Davis parking permit. A daily permit is available for purchase for $6 from the kiosks in lots 14 (2nd Ave. & 45th St.) and 18 (49th St. & V St.).