Buckle Up to Grow Up: Child Passenger Safety
- Become familiar with California child passenger safety law
- Learn how to select the proper car seat
- Learn how to properly secure a child in the car seat
- Learn hospital policy regarding child passenger safety
- Identify special needs child passenger restraints & situations for appropriate use
C.E. contact hours
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP 26, for 3.75 contact hours.
Attendees will not receive C.E. credit if they are more than 20 minutes late; no partial credit can be awarded.
Registration is available in UC Learning Center. Search for the course number or click here and register for the date you wish to attend. Please cancel your registration if you are unable to attend as space is limited.
Community registrants may register for this class by submitting a registration form with the $38 course fee. Cancellation must be requested five days prior to class date to receive a full refund. A $25 service fee will be charged after this date.
Persons with disabilities
Individuals needing special accommodations may call the Center for Professional Practice of Nursing at (916) 734-9790.
Parking is available in lot 25, approximately one block from the Broadway Building on 50th Street next to the MIND Institute. Park with a UC Davis parking permit, or purchase a daily permit for $6.
Child Passenger Safety Coordinator