Standard 9 Adherence To Antitrust Regulations
The university will comply with all applicable federal and state antitrust laws.
University personnel should not for example:
- Agree, or attempt to agree, with a competitor to artificially set prices or salaries.
- Divide markets, restrict output, or block new competitors from the market.
- Share pricing information with competitors that is not normally available to the public.
- Deny staff privileges to physicians or allied practitioners, individually or as a group, when there is no academic programming decision to do so and when such decisions should be based on individual qualifications.
- Agree to participate with competitors in a boycott of government programs, insurance companies, or particular drugs or products.