Advanced Topics for Vascular Specialists and Other Healthcare Professionals
April 26-27, 2014
• Nationally recognized vascular laboratory faculty from the fields of vascular ultrasound, vascular surgery and ultrasounds education
• Updates on best practices and reporting guidelines for carotid artery testing
• Program focus on non-invasive vascular diagnostic testing targets educational needs of vascular specialists, as well as others using vascular ultrasound or testing methods
• Core topics will be valuable for a wide spectrum of individuals that are involved with the performance or interpretation of vascular ultrasound testing
• Offers up to 11.25 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit of the continuing education credits needed for vascular laboratory reaccreditation or maintenance of individuals specialty credentials
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health System, CME, 3560 Business Drive #130, Sacramento, CA 95820
(916) 734-5390 - (866) CME4EDU (263-4338) toll free.