VASCULAR CARE 2014
Best Practices and Innovative Approaches for Vascular Disease
Send to a colleague click on envelope above
February 27–March 2, 2014
Pre-registration closed, register at door.
• Noninvasive Vascular Studies for Screening, Diagnosis and Surveillance
• Medical Management – Updates on Best Practices for Peripheral Vasculare Disease
• Surgical and Interventional Options for Treating Aortic and Visceral Artery Disease
• Strategies to Optimize Outcomes for Patients with Critical Limb Ischemia
• Special Tracks for Primary Care, Residents and Fellows
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physician Credit: The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health System, CME, 3560 Business Drive #130, Sacramento, CA 95820-2161
(916) 734-5390 - (866) CME4EDU (263-4338) toll free