Ultrasound Update 2013
September 21-22, 2013
• Pitfalls to be aware of in obstetrical ultrasound to avoid malpractice liability
• Different therapeutic options available to the fetus
• Imaging findings of placenta accreta and difficulties encountered in making the diagnosis
• Three main questions when interpreting pelvic ultrasound studies in women with suspected ectopic pregnancy
• Sonographic features of hemorrhagic ovarian cysts, and endometriomas
• Review of fetal cardiac abnormalities that can be detected in the first trimester
• Diagnosing fetal CNS, thoracic and cardiac anormalies
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 11.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health System, CME, 3560 Business Drive #130, Sacramento, CA 95820-2161
(916) 734-5390 - (866) CME4EDU (263-4338) toll free