Spine Care Conference
for the Primary Care Practitioner
June 28-29, 2013
Hilton Sacramento Arden West
• Amazing $99 Room Rate
• Up to 3 hours of CME Credit on Pain Management
• Perform a Focused and Efficient Cervical and Lumbar Spinal Examination
• Opioids and Addiction in the Treatment of Acute and Chronic Pain
• Discuss Pain Control Strategies to Improve the Management of Back conditions Including Behavioral Changes to Improve Quality of Life
• Treatment Options for Patients with Diverse Spinal Disorders and Conditions
• Recognize and Conservatively
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For More Information: UC Davis Health System, CME, 3560 Business Drive #130, Sacramento, CA 95820-2161
(916) 734-5390 - (866) CME4EDU (263-4338) toll free
To unsubscribe or update your contact information, email email@example.com with your full name and type "unsubscribe" or "update contact info" in the subject line.