2017 UC Davis Practical Imaging Update
(Formerly Advanced Imaging)
October 9-13, 2017
• Earn a maximum of 15 SAM credits
• Pitfalls in Imaging of Brain Tumors
• Review of Imaging of Mediastinal Masses
• MRI of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
• Review of Imaging of Spinal Neoplasms
• MRI of the Wrist and Hand
• MRI of the Hip
• Breast MRI Update
University of California, Davis, Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
University of California, Davis, Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 26 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This webpage will be updated as more information becomes available.