8th Annual Psychotic Disorders Conference:
Advanced Strategies for the Management of Psychosis
September 20, 2013
• Impact of Cannabis on Mental Health
• New Brain Stimulation Techniques
• Virtual Reality and Technology in Psychiatry
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
• Bipolar Disorder in First Episode Psychosis
• Overview of DSM V
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health System, CME, 3560 Business Drive #130, Sacramento, CA 95820-2161
(916) 734-5390 - (866) CME4EDU (263-4338) toll free