13th Annual UC Davis Clinical Pharmacotherapy: Practical Information for the Primary Care Provider, Specialists, Pharmacists, PAs, NPs, and Nurses
Send to a colleague click on envelope above
April 17-19, 2015 Pre-registration closed, register at door.
• Great Hotel Room Rates - $189/night
• Pharmacist’s Role in Team-based Health Care Delivery
• Infectious Diseases Around the World
• Depression in the Medically Ill
• Overview of Anxiety Disorders
• Managing the Epidemic of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
• Hear the Most Current Clinical and Regulatory Information from a Nationally-recognized Expert
• Hepatitis C – Breakthrough Curative Treatment
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health System, CME, 3560 Business Drive #130, Sacramento, CA 95820-2161
(916) 734-5390 - (866) CME4EDU (263-4338) toll free
The University of California, Davis Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
We will update this page as more information becomes available.