16th Annual UC Davis Primary Care Pharmacotherapy Conference
April 13-15, 2018 (Friday-Sunday)
Conference Brochure (PDF)
Online registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, April 10, 2018. After this date, participants can still register at the door on the day of the conference.
This conference is ideal for primary care providers, specialists, pharmacists, NPs, PAs and nurses.
• Opioid Stewardship and Addiction in an Epidemic of Prescription Drug Abuse
• Updates in the Management of Heart Failure
• Review of Hypertension Management in Difficult to Manage Patients
• Overview of PrEP Therapy in Primary Care
• Updates in the Management of Diabetes
• Hands on Review of Diabetes Devices
• Overview of Oral Chemotherapy Treatments Relevant to Primary Care
• Mental Health in Primary Care
University of California, Davis, Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for health care professionals.
University of California, Davis, Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Participants should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
A refund of tuition, less a $75 administrative fee, will be allowed if requested in writing by March 23, 2018. No refunds will be provided after this date.