12th Annual UC Davis Clinical Pharmacotherapy: Practical Information for the Primary Care Provider, Specialists, Pharmacists, PAs, NPs, and Nurses
Send to a colleague click on envelope above
March 14-16, 2014
Meritage Hotel Pre-registration closed, register at door
• Diagnosis and Treatment of Alzheimer’s Dementia
• Evidence-based Treatment Options for Mood Disorders
• Opioid Dilemmas
• Update on Heart Disease in Women
• Managment of Osteoporatic Spine Fractures
• Augmentation Strategies in ADHD
• Current Perspectives on Childhood/Adolescent Obesity
• Dermatology Update
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Update
The University of California, Davis Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physician Credit: The University of California, Davis Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.