2nd Annual The Eyes of a Child: Basic Concepts in Pediatric Eye Care, With Hands-on Practical Workshops
March 16, 2013
Hilton Sacramento Arden West (Off Capital City Freeway)
• Triage eye urgencies and emergencies
• Screen for vision disorders
• Perform an accurate measurement of visual acuity in a school age child
• Diagnose amblyopia in a child
• Learn fundamentals of pupil assessment, direct ophthalmoscopy and strabismus evaluation
The University of California, Davis Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physician Credit: The University of California, Davis Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.