UC Davis MIND Institute Summer Institute
on Neurodevelopmental Disorders: Research to Practice
August 2, 2013
• Keynote address on environmental exposures that may contribute to autism
• Evidence-based practices for medical and educational interventions
• Updates on changes in health insurance coverage for developmental disabilities
• Advocacy and family support
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health System, CME, 3560 Business Drive #130, Sacramento, CA 95820-2161
(916) 734-5390 - (866) CME4EDU (263-4338) toll free