UC Davis MIND Institute's Summer Institute on Neurodevelopmental Disorders
August 5, 2016
Pre-registration closed, register at door.
UC Davis Conference Center
550 Alumni Lane, Davis, CA 95616
MFT and LCSW: UC Davis Health System, Provider No. PCE 3873. This course meets the qualifications for 5.75 hours of continuing education credit for marriage and family therapists and/or licensed clinical social workers as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Participants must attend the entire course, write license number on the roster, and complete the course evaluation to earn credit.
- Keynote address on The Future of Disability Policy: A National Perspective
- Early Indicators and Risks for Neurodevelopmental Differences
- Special Education Reform Efforts from the CA Special Education Task Force
- Implementation of Employment First Policy
- Mental Health Treatments for Autism
- Social Skills Interventions for adults & much more....
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health System, Office of Continuing Medical Education
4610 X Street #2301, Sacramento, CA 95817
916-734-5390 | 866-263-4338 toll free | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This web page will be updated as more information becomes available.