UC Davis MIND Institute's Summer Institute on Neurodevelopmental Disorders
August 5, 2016
UC Davis Conference Center
550 Alumni Lane, Davis, CA 95616
- Keynote address on The Future of Disability Policy: A National Perspective
- Early Indicators and Risks for Neurodevelopmental Differences
- Special Education Reform Efforts from the CA Special Education Task Force
- Implementation of Employment First Policy
- Mental Health Treatments for Autism
- Social Skills Interventions for adults & much more....
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health System, Office of Continuing Medical Education
4610 X Street #2301, Sacramento, CA 95817
916-734-5390 | 866-263-4338 toll free | Email: email@example.com
This web page will be updated as more information becomes available.