New Concepts and Emerging Therapies in Metabolic Disorders
and Vascular Disease
UC Davis Conference Center
October 5-6, 2013
• Re-Evaluation of Diagnostic Approaches and Treatments of Secondary Hypertension
• Differences in Men’s and Women’s Cardiovascular Disease
• Meditation and Cardiovascular Disease
• Diastolic Dysfunction: The New Heart Failure
• Update in Diabetic Nephropathy
• The Progression in Atherosclerosis in Pictures
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.