HEALTH INFORMATICS: Educating the Informatics Workforce
March 22, 2013
Courtyard by Marriott, Cal Expo
Online Registration Closed - Register at Door
At the end of the program, participants should be able to:
• Recognize informatics workforce educational approaches that will assist in the reform of health care
• Prepare leaders with the informatics knowledge to improve systems of care
• Identify educational approaches, technologies and systems to improve their knowledge of health Informatics
• Be aware of the proven steps required to implement health informatics applications and systems
• Identify key components that will assist physicians and other care providers to adopt new technologies
• Recognize likely organizational changes that will occur as the result of applying health informatics applications and systems
The University of California, Davis Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.