33rd Annual Infectious Diseases Conference
February 6-7, 2015
Send to a colleague click on envelope above
• Ebola Detection and Management
• Clostridium difficile Infection and Fecal Microbiota Tranplantation
• Hepatitis C - Current Treatment Considerations
• New HIV Medicines
• Antimicrobial Stewardship Strategies
• Treatment of Staphylococcal Infections
Laboratory exercises designed to simulate clinical experience with the use of the clinical microbiology laboratory and the management of cases seen in practice.
A choice of workshop sessions for practical smaller group discussions of a variety of clinical issues.
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health System, CME, 4610 X Street #2301, Sacramento, CA 95817
(916) 734-5390 - (866) CME4EDU (263-4338) toll free