36th Annual Infectious Diseases Conference
February 9-10, 2018
• Candida auris Infection
• New Antimicrobial Agents
• Update on HIV and Hepatitis C
• Clostridium difficile Infection
• Hands-on, Interactive Workshops
This program provides a review and update of practical information for internists, family physicians, Infectious Diseases specialists, nurses, pharmacists and others who manage patients with infectious diseases.
Special features include:
• Laboratory exercises designed to simulate clinical experience with the use of the microbiology laboratory and the management of cases seen in practice
• A choice of workshop sessions for practical smaller group discussions of a variety of clinical issues
University of California, Davis, Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
University of California, Davis, Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.