2014 Update in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
for the Primary Care Practitioner
July 19-20, 2014
• Interferon-free Treatment of Hepatitis C
• Gluten-free Diets and Celiac Disease
• GI Conditions in Primary Care
• Diverticulitis Treatments
• Managing Hepatitis B in Primary Care
• GERD Updated Guidelines
• Screening for Liver Disease
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health System, CME, 3560 Business Drive #130, Sacramento, CA 95820-2161
(916) 734-5390 - (866) CME4EDU (263-4338) toll free