Emergency Medicine 2016:
39th Annual Winter Conference
Send to a colleague, click on envelope icon in social media panel.
February 22-26, 2016
Group Code: CC1DVS
• World Class Ski Resort & Spa
• Casinos, 10 Miles to Crystal Bay
• Live Snow Conditions: http://tinyurl.com/px9otyh
• Difficult Airway Management
• Treatments for Ischemic Stroke
• Use of ED Ultrasound
• LLSA 2015 Review
• Care of the Elderly
• Pediatric Resuscitation
The University of California, Davis Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 27 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.