Emergency Medicine 2016:
39th Annual Winter Conference
Send to a colleague, click on envelope above
February 22-26, 2016 - Pre-registration closed, register at door.
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe - Room block sold out
Group Code: CC1DVS
The gondola will be available for transportation to the meeting.
• Difficult Airway Management
• Treatments for Ischemic Stroke
• Use of ED Ultrasound
• LLSA 2015 Review
• Care of the Elderly
• Pediatric Resuscitation
• World Class Ski Resort & Spa
• Casinos, 10 Miles to Crystal Bay
• Live Snow Conditions: http://tinyurl.com/px9otyh
The University of California, Davis Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 27 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health System, CME, 4610 X Street, #2301, Sacramento, CA 95817
(916) 734-5390 - (866) CME4EDU (263-4338) toll free - email@example.com