10th Annual Emergency Medicine Update: Hot Topics 2013
November 6-9, 2013
The Fairmont Kea Lani
• The Latest in Diagnosis and Management of Cardiac Emergencies
• Important Medical Literature Updates
• Current Evidence-Based Strategies for Resuscitation
• Interactive Case Discussion Sessions
• State of the Art Approach to Pediatric Emergencies
• Review of Important Clinical Decision Rules
The University of California, Davis Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physician Credit: The University of California, Davis Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.