Electrophysiology: Arrhythmias Unraveled for Primary Care Providers and Cardiologists
August 9, 2014
Use this link for a UC Davis 15% discount on Sheraton Grand room rate.
• In depth arrhythmia diagnosis, treatment and management
• Hands-on sessions for implantable devices and ablation therapy
• Advanced EKG session
• Demystifying the pacemaker and other cardiac electronic devices for improving survival
At the end of the activity, participants should be able to:
• Recognize evaluation and management of arrhythmias
• Interpret indications and follow up of cardiac implantable electronic devices
• Describe modern therapy options for arrhythmia and heart failure management.
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health System, CME, 3560 Business Drive #130, Sacramento, CA 95820-2161
(916) 734-5390 - (866) CME4EDU (263-4338) toll free ~ email@example.com