40th Annual UC Davis Diabetes and Endocrinology Symposium
February 28 - March 1, 2014
• Insulin management
• Hypercalcemia in and out of hospital
• Signs of thyroid nodules marking urgency
• Parenteral osteoporosis treatments
• Endocrine approach to male infertility
• Treatment for women with hirsutism or hair loss
• Debate: Do we know how to treat hypothyroidism?
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 11.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health System, CME, 3560 Business Drive #130, Sacramento, CA 95820-2161
(916) 734-5390 - (866) CME4EDU (263-4338) toll free
To unsubscribe or update your contact information, email email@example.com with your full name and type "unsubscribe" or "update contact info" in the subject line.