41st Annual UC Davis Diabetes and Endocrinology Symposium
March 20-21, 2015 Pre-registration closed, register at door.
Send to colleague, click on envelope above
• Behavior Modification as a Treatment Tool
• Adjusting the Diet for Diabetes, Incorporating Ethnic and Cultural Foods
• Newer Insulins and Their Use
• Medical and Surgical Management of Adrenal Incidentalomas
• Complexities Involved in Thyroid Cancer and Treatment
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 11.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health System, CME, 4610 X Street #2301, Sacramento, CA 95817
(916) 734-5390 - (866) CME4EDU (263-4338) toll free