43rd Annual UC Davis Diabetes and Endocrinology Symposium
October 27-28, 2017
Hilton Sacramento Arden West
• Hybrid Insulin Pump Therapy and Automatic Control of Diabetes
• Adjusting the Diet for Diabetes to Improve Cardiovascular Outcomes
• Newer Insulins and Their Use
• Practical Approach to Common Endocrine Disorders: Thyroid Nodule, Hypertension, Osteoporosis, Androgen Replacement
• Medical and Surgical Approach to Pituitary Disease
• Panel Discussion with Questions from Attendees
University of California Davis Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
University of California, Davis, Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 11.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This page will be updated as more information becomes available.