Clinical Dermatology Update
for the Primary Care Practitioner
September 29 – October 1, 2013
Monterey Plaza Hotel
• Amazing Room Rates Starting at $189
• Plaza Hotel Rated by TripAdvisor as One of the Top 25 Hotels in the USA
• Plaza Awarded 4 Stars by Forbes 2012
• Skin Signs of Internal Disease/Emergencies
• Pediatric Dermatology
• Identification and Treatment of Common Skin Growths
• Mites, Lice and Other Biters
• Bacterial and Fungal Infections
• Morning RoundTable Discussions with Faculty
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For More Information: UC Davis Health System, CME, 3560 Business Drive #130, Sacramento, CA 95820-2161
(916) 734-5390 - (866) CME4EDU (263-4338) toll free
To unsubscribe or update your contact information, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and type "unsubscribe" or "update contact info"in the subject line.