24th Annual UC Davis Anesthesiology Update:
Enhanced Recovery After Surgery
November 15-17, 2013
• Perioperative Pain Management Guidelines Update and Review
• Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia Workshop
• Evidence Based Practice Guidelines for Anesthesia and Surgery
• ACLS Recertification Workshop
• Peripheral Nerve Catheters and Same Day Surgery
• Problem Based Learning Discussion at Breakfast Round Tables.
• Wine and Cheese Reception Friday Evening at the Monterey Plaza Hotel
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 22.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Beng Salud, CME Meeting Planner, UC Davis Health System
Department of Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine Tel. (916) 734-1574 - Fax (916) 734-2975
4150 V Street, PSSB Bldg., Suite 1200 Sacramento, CA 95817 http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/anesthesiology