UC Davis Anesthesology Update:
Enhanced Recovery After Surgery
November 7-9, 2014
• Perioperative Pain Management Guidelines Update and Review
• Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia Workshop
• Evidence based “Best Practice” Guidelines for Anesthesia and Surgery
• ACLS Recertification Workshop
• Optimizing Operative Outcome using Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia Techniques
• Problem Based Learning Discussion at Breakfast Round tables
• Wine and Cheese Reception Friday evening at the Monterey Plaza hotel
The University of California, Davis, Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Davis, Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 22.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UC Davis Health System, CME, 3560 Business Drive #130, Sacramento, CA 95820-2161
(916) 734-5390 - (866) CME4EDU (263-4338) toll free