Shots for School: Clinicians’ Role in California’s New Tdap Requirement for 7th to 12th Graders
Claiming Credit for watching the February 15, 2011, LIVE activity
We are going Green - Due to the popularity of this activity UC Davis will have the learners go online to use the new CME California site for processing registrations, evaluations and generating learners certificates.
UC Davis Health System, Office of Continuing Medical Education and UCTV Series:
“You Asked for It” videoconferenced grand rounds and
UCTV's "Just in Case, Just in Time" initiative
Handout - Printer Friendly
Handout - for viewing only (color - one slide per page)
To claim your credit click here to create your CME California account and to register for activity, complete evaluation and receive a certificate. You will be forwarded to the new CME California learning portal. Find UC Davis tab on the top of the CME California site. On the bottom of the UC Davis page find your activity in the CLAIM CREDIT FOR LIVE ACTIVITIES.
- Click the link above to access the CME California platform and click on the UC Davis tab on top of web page
- Scroll to bottom of the UC Davis page and find your activity in the CLAIM CREDIT FOR LIVE ACTIVITIES (title is in pale yellow)
- Click on your activity
- Click on Go to Meeting: Click for more information
- Click “Create an Account.” If you already have a CME California account, please log in with your credentials. If you are creating new account, you will be asked to accept the End User License Agreement (EULA).
- Enter your information to register for a CME California account, and click “Continue” through the next few pages until a window appears that is specific to this course.
- Since you watched the activity live click CONTINUE at the bottom of each page until you are in the EVALUATION tab
- In the EVALUATION tab click on LAUNCH to complete course/speaker evaluation
- In the CERTIFICATE tab click on the certificate name to open or save PDF of your certificate
You may also return to CME California at any time to access this certificate through your transcript.
Still need help? Click here to download a PDF of step-by-step screenshots of how to submit an evaluation and claim credit through the CME California platform. Link for Step-by-Step VISUAL INSTRUCTIONS (With Images)
Learners that did not watch LIVE event - Archived event will be available after February 16th
A new link to the archived video will be available after February 16th. Once it is available a link will be active guiding learners to that activity.