Pediatric infectious diseases – Our team
The pediatric infectious disease service at UC Davis Children's Hospital is composed of four physicians specializing in infectious diseases, as well as nurse practitioners, a pharmacist, a dietitian and a social worker.
The four physicians, who are the only pediatric infectious disease specialists in Sacramento, are often asked to lend their expertise to patients in other medical systems throughout the region.
- Dean Blumberg, M.D.
- Ritu Cheema, M.B.B.S., F.A.A.P.
- Victoria Dimitriades, M.D.
- Natasha Nakra, M.D.
- William Mason, M.D.
- Elizabeth Partridge, M.D., M.P.H.
- Jean Wiedeman, M.D., Ph.D.
- Tami Rae Emslie, B.S.N.
- Staci Collins, R.D., C.N.S.C., Senior Dietitian
- Jenana Maker, Pharm.D., B.C.P.S.
- Sandra Maline, L.C.S.W.