Tenure Track, Assistant Faculty Member
The Department of Cell Biology and Human Anatomy at the University of California, Davis, School of Medicine seeks to fill a tenure-track faculty position at the Assistant Professor level. UC Davis is a campus of 29,000 students, ranked 16th in the nation for extramural research funding, with exceptional strength in the biological sciences. The campus is situated in a University town, and is renowned for its highly collaborative environment. . The campus is situated in a University town, and is renowned for its highly collaborative environment.
- We seek candidates with a Ph.D. and/or M.D. degree and who should have a minimum of two years of postdoctoral experience.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- build and maintain a high quality, extramurally-funded research program
- achieve excellence in the teaching of medical and graduate students
- provide service to the University and academic community at a level commensurate with his/her career stage
- contribute to the maintenance of a collegial and collaborative academic environment.
For full consideration applications must be received by September 30, 2012. The position will remain open until filled. The University of California is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.