Giving to the burn center
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Firefighters Burn Institute Regional Burn Center. The need for private philanthropic support is critical. Because of generous people like you, we can continue to provide the very best in burn care to inland Northern California.
Please join UC Davis Health System and the Firefighters Burn Institute in continuing to raise ongoing capital support.
Simple ways to give
The best way to give depends on your life circumstances, your financial goals and your philanthropic interests. You can support our fundraising initiatives through:
- Cash gifts: Cash gifts can be made by check, credit card or wire transfer.
- Donate online now: Our online form makes it easy.
- Gifts of securities: Stocks, mutual funds and bonds can also be donated.
- Gifts of real property: We accepts real property including land, farms, personal residences, rental and commercial property.
- Gifts-in-kind: Tangible, personal property donated for educational purposes, silent or live auctions and other special-event or patient-care needs are all accepted.
- Matching gifts: Corporations can match their employees' donations dollar-for-dollar.
In addition to outright gifts of cash, securities, or property, UC Davis Health System welcomes:
- Pledges: Gifts paid over a term of up to five years. Pledges also may be supplemented by matching gifts.
- Tribute gifts: Gifts in memory of a loved one is a thoughtful way to honor that person.
- Planned gifts: Common planned giving methods include bequests, charitable remainder trusts and charitable gift annuities. This gift arrangement has specific tax advantages and often include lifetime income to a beneficiary or beneficiaries named by you.
Our development office, Health Sciences Development, can provide information about giving to the clinic, department, program or priority that interests you. We also can work with your financial planner upon request. Contact us at 916-734-9400 to discuss the gift method that will best meet your goals and interests.