Appointments and Referrals
All patients wishing to become a part of UC Davis Medical Center Anticoagulation Clinic must be referred by a UC Davis Physician:
- All patients must have a primary care provider at UC Davis. A specialty provider may act as the PCP for the patient, but they must be prepared to answer all questions related to the patients care while being cared for at the Anticoagulation Clinic.
- The Anticoagulation Clinic will NOT monitor any patient until he/she has been seen in the clinic.
- If you decide to start Warfarin therapy on an outpatient basis, you will be responsible for all INR testing until your patient can be seen in the Anticoagulation Clinic.
- Our current class schedule is as follows: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:30 a.m.
- Patients will be scheduled into these classes by the Anticoagulation Clinic. Please DO NOT send patients to these classes directly.